If you've been in the spray foam insulation industry, you have assuredly ran into the issue of reaching high walls and ceilings. Over the years, contractors and manufacturers alike, have come up with different venues of handling this problem. The "step ladder" method is inexpensive (up front at least) but is a hassle and rough on the knees. Manufacturers such as Graco and PMC have also devised tip extensions which project the foam upwards of twelve feet, this method has worked for sprayers over the years spray hard to reach areas for years but sacrifices accuracy in return.
Years of knowledge and experience in the industry finally same together at PMC and said, "there's got to be a better way."
Enter the PMC AP-EX extension gun.
PMC's AP-EX is a three foot extension air purge gun designed to make spray foam application easier and more efficient. It's length gives foamers the ability to spray foam a ten foot wall without use of scaffolding or ladders. Its adjustable head make spraying over head a breeze.
- Excellent for Coatings and Foam
- On and Off the Job Safer and Faster
- Minimize the Use of Ladders and Scaffolding
- Less Bending for Spraying the Bottom of the Stud Walls
- Eliminate Blow Back onto Face Shield and Body
- Ideal for Use on Certain Special Roofing Applications
- Easily Spray a 10’ Stud Wall
- Get Inside Rim Joists Safely
- Ideal for Catherdral Ceilings
- Spray overheads Easily
- Adjustable Head
- Maximum working pressure of 3,500 PSI
- Air Pressure of 90-125 PSI
- Maximum Output of 40lb per min
- Minimum Output of 3.3lb per min
- Opening force @ 110 PSI is 200lb
- Closing force @ 110 PSI is 200lb
- Weight (with coupling block) 8.25lbs
(Information found through polymac-usa.com)
For more information including literature, product manuals, and purchasing options, click here
Stay in the Loop!
Like us on Facebook